Culver City, CA
WarnerMedia is actively recruiting for an Executive Assistant, Production to join the growing Turner team. This role will provide administrative support to the SVP of Production, and assist in the management and support of all scripted productions.
• Administrative tasks such as rolling calls, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, processing expense reports, filing, etc.
• Disseminating information and materials to various departments within WarnerMedia
• Tracking and updating show schedules, HOD charts, and other internal documents
• Liaising with Producers and other show staff from setting up office space to troubleshooting time-sensitive requests
• Reviewing all production paperwork for accuracy and monitoring daily production work/progress
• Additional ad hoc administrative tasks, as needed
• Must have an interest in scripted production processes and prior experience in physical production (corporate or on the show side)
• Must display effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be organized, thorough, and able to efficiently multi-task
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and take initiative
• Must be a team player and able to collaborate across multiple divisions within WarnerMedia and outside productions
• Must have experience working with standard office software (Microsoft Office, etc)
The Nice To Haves
• Familiarity with Scenechronize and Movie Magic is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5w09-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.