WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant-Kids Content for the Kids Content – Toon department. Provides administrative and clerical support to the VP, Long Form (WBA) VP, Series (CNS) and Director of Development (CNS).
• Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Answers telephone, screens, logs and places calls, maintains contact database
• Assists in doing research on various types of Animation series and networks WBA and CNS will be pitching.
• Organizes creative meetings, brainstorm sessions and makes sure all presentation materials are ready for project pitches and website meetings.
• Reviews and prioritizes pitch requests for review. Follow up with creators and artists to coordinate meetings, pitches, review notes, etc.
• Maintains and updates various reports for distribution.
• Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Coordinates travel arrangements for the department.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Previous secretarial experience required
• Previous children television and animation preferred
• High school diploma
• College diploma
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8042-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.