Production Assistant For Newsource
Executive Assistance: Provide executive support to VP & Group Head Marketing and Brand Services – INSEAK, ensuring effective communication and confidentiality at all times. Effective coordination and scheduling of meetings, appointments, travel and conferences. Refine office procedures and processes handling all sensitive information.
Time Management/ Prioritisation: Effectively manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; proactively follow-through on tasks/projects to successful completion.
Communications: Process communications to the VP & Group Head Marketing and Brand Services – INSEAK, including telephone calls and email messages, if required, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention. Receive and distribute incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, meetings, agendas and conferences. Some attendance to required meetings with clear, concise minute taking.
Travel Management: Arrange complex travel with a focus on cost-effectiveness and time-efficiency. Manage expense reporting with utmost integrity.
Technical & Business – Assisting in putting together Powerpoint presentations, ease with Excel is a plus. Also comfortable with video conferencing systems and troubleshooting.
• Education: University degree
• Prior Experience / Industry: 5 years prior experience in office administration. Media or Technology industry experience a plus
• Technical and Business: Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other administrative organization programs
• Language: Fluent in both written and spoken English; other Asian languages a plus
• Can act and respond efficiently to special tasks and requests with a deadline.
• Good and tactful communication skills required for dealing with various parties (both internal and external).
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Self-starter, responsible, systematic and able to work under pressure.