WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Talent Advancement & Capability Building for the Diversity & Engagement department.
• Assess learning and development needs related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; design L&D programs; advise and project manage delivery of L&D programs.
• Provide guidance, coaching and counseling to managers and employees.
• Implement enterprise-wide DEI programs and policies leveraging data, research, analysis and benchmarks.
• Influence through educating and serving as a consultative change agent for the organization
• Establish key metrics to assess, measure and track results of DEI initiatives
• Diagnose barriers to advancement for historically marginalized groups. Design, deliver and manage Talent Advancement programs.
• Manage partnerships with external professional development organizations.
• Subject matter expertise on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion topics.
• Proven track record of leading company-wide DEI Learning and Development initiatives with multiple stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent; 7+ years combination of education and experience in areas directly related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills; able to turn data into insights and a compelling narrative on impact
• Ability to interact and influence at all levels, drive change and work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Excellent time management skills and results oriented; able to manage shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with employment laws a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3y41-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.