Trainee, Inventory Management & Content Tracking
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
WarnerMedia seeks a Digital Platforms Coordinator for the Brand Experience department.
WarnerMedia ECE Digital Platforms oversees and manages the portfolio of WarnerMedia's global corporate digital platforms. This portfolio includes WarnerMedia intranet site, external-facing corporate sites, digital display branding systems and corporate emails.
The Digital Platforms Content Coordinator will support all functions related to WarnerMedia's digital display branding systems at Ivy Station and Second Century. Responsibilities include content and project management, communications management, CMS administration and day to day technical oversight. The Digital Platforms Content Coordinator will work closely with The Digital Platforms Manager to connect with all WarnerMedia brands, partnering specifically with marketing and archive representatives, corporate communications and internal and external technical support partners to ensure the branding system is displaying appropriate content at all times. The branding system includes custom digital activations that require branding monitoring, content management and oversight, as well as regular monitoring to ensure the system is working appropriately.
The position will work closely with WarnerMedia events team to ensure lobby and common area digital displays are scheduled and programmed to highlight events and activities as needed.
Content and Communications Management: Establish and maintain a network across business units for asset coordination; be the consistent single point of contact for WarnerMedia for these activations across brands.
• In partnership with the Platforms Manager, facilitate communication between WarnerMedia's brand marketing, design and archive teams, assess business unit needs and expedite delivery and management of assets.
• Coordinate ongoing delivery of approved content in required formats.
• Ensure all content conforms to internal and external brand standards and conforms to existing rules and regulations.
CMS Administration: Oversee and manage day to day operations for upload and scheduling of approved content.
• Partner with WarnerMedia corporate communication team and brand partners to upload content and manage public facing digital installations.
• Provide content editor training and support for business unit-specific CMS use.
• Manage access rights for CMS users.
Technical Maintenance: Ensure all displays are operating as intended on daily basis, ensuring standards for appearance and usability are maintained.
• As needed, oversee ongoing required maintenance and technical updates.
• Partner with WarnerMedia tech support teams and vendors to troubleshoot technical issues to reach resolution.
• Fundamental web competencies including: utilization of content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress, etc.), technical troubleshooting skills, working knowledge of HTML
• Detail oriented, with focus on quality and accuracy
• Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• High-level verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in related field of study (web/digital media, communications, information technology)
• Experience with corporate, news, sports or entertainment properties desirable
• Experience working with shared service teams desirable
• Familiarity of evolving trends with web design and UX/UI desirable
• Digital product or project management experience desirable
• Knowledge of image-editing software such as Photoshop and/or InDesign desirable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk1oq-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.