WarnerMedia is looking for a highly motivated Coordinator who will work as an integral member of the Entertainment Marketing Solutions team. The desired candidate is a highly organized and strategic marketer and project manager, who will assist in the development and implementation of integrated marketing programs that create deep emotional connections with consumers and drive meaningful revenue for the WarnerMedia Entertainment properties. This candidate will play a key role in supporting team operations, building sales collateral, partnering with wider teams in the development of custom content programs, and keeping the Entertainment Marketing Solutions team informed on industry content and talent trends. Our coordinator will be trusted to collaborate with teams across the networks to produce content experiences across linear, digital, social, streaming, and experiential platforms, leveraging some of the world's most iconic entertainment IP including Rick & Morty, DC Comics, Wonder Women, Harry Potter, Friends and AEW. This role will be based in NY, reporting into the Senior Manager of Entertainment Marketing Solutions Development, and will work closely with team members in New York, Atlanta, and Los Angeles.
• Support the team from an operational standpoint, monitoring progress on all pitches in the marketplace and maintaining team tracking documents.
• Maintain an in-depth working knowledge WarnerMedia IP, programming, talent, key tentpole events and experiences and the company's various media and social product offerings.
• Partner with Network teams to assist in the creation of ground-breaking custom content programming for brand partners.
• Support the development of custom marketing ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative streaming, linear and digital solutions and leveraging the suite of WarnerMedia capabilities.
• Assist in the creation of influencer marketing proposals, aiding in talent selection recommendations, creative ideation, and talent outreach.
• Participate and co-lead brainstorming sessions with network, sales, creative, strategy and research teams.
• Generate weekly campaign status updates for key stakeholder meetings.
• Develop expertise in third party research tools like Shareablee, Helixa, YPulse, CreatorIQ, and others.
• Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities, and platform innovations.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 years university and 1-2+ years of job related experience in digital media, entertainment, or marketing industry
• Strong experience and excellence in PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be a driven self-starter and a strong problem solver
• Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting• Genuine interest and passion for social media and brand marketing• Highly organized, extremely detail oriented and creative
• Strong internet research skills
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Positive attitude and strong collaborator
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for and deep knowledge of the social web (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat, digital entertainment and digital creators).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71yvq-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.