The Content Strategy Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of Warner Media Kids content strategies across EMEA linear and VOD platforms.
They will review content and programming materials and share with stakeholders across EMEA in a clear and timely fashion whilst working closely with local EMEA programming teams to ensure that content strategies are aligned with central programming priorities.
They will also support the Senior Acquisitions Managers by tracking and reviewing 3rd party content submissions, collating and sharing programming strategy and assisting with invoices, purchase orders and music cue sheets.
• Coordinate the communication of programming information between the EMEA Kids programming teams.
• Gather and share programming materials from US, APAC, LATAM programming teams, CN Studios, Warner Brothers and 3rd parties. Share EMEA production materials.
• Write and present promotional campaign briefs.
• Contribute on regular calls with the US content team and local EMEA programming coordinators.
• Create and distribute content memos to announce new greenlights.
• Help coordinate EMEA content strategies
• Support the Content Strategy Manager and Senior Content Strategy Coordinator in devising EMEA wide content strategies that support WM franchise objectives.
• Maintain the third-party content submissions process.
• Support the wider Central Content team with ad hoc requests such as manual invoicing, raising Purchase Orders and content presentations.
• Knowledge of and passion for the TV industry (particularly Kids' TV)
The Nice to Haves:
• Previous experience working in a content role across international markets.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1qz7-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.