WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Assistant Crew Manager for the Production Services - TStudios department.
The Assistant Crewing Manager works within the WarnerMedia Studios Crewing Department, providing our productions with consistent, transparent, and efficient production operations and crewing management. This position will oversee the management of the scheduling of staff and freelance production personnel, adjusting and tweaking as the production needs continue to evolve for our weekly shows.
• Contact crew for availability and booking, negotiate rates, and monitor performance and feedback.
• Provide direct, consistent communication to crew regarding scheduling and payroll.
• Oversee onboarding of all freelance personnel.
• Work closely with Crewing Managers on all crewing needs, including building depth across all positions and establishing guidelines for training.
• Assist Crew Managers with administrative tasks to complete crewing process.
• Create and manage freelance crewing database for studio and location positions.
• Maintain an accurate account of all bookings with our software, ScheduAll and the Crewing Grid.
• Actualize working hours for crew, verify payroll report and manage process changes.
• Manage and approve payroll for production crews including adjusting discrepancies and corrections to pay.
• Facilitate creating training programs and development plans for all production positions.
• Track training budget and update projections within ScheduAll
• Live Production experience, including a comprehensive understanding of broadcast and location production positions
• Practical experience in scheduling and building crews - contacting and negotiating, assessing skills, and placing the right talent with the right show.
• Understanding of payroll policy and onboarding processes
• Excellent accuracy and detail skills to manage intricate schedules and track missing resources.
• Budget management skills
• Solid time management, planning and organization skills
• Leadership and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple requests and competing requirements, simultaneously
• Proficient in Office 365 Suite (including TEAMS, SharePoint, OneDrive)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93kek-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.