- Full Time
Job DescriptionTHE JOB
Distribution sales account executive responsible for negotiating Turner´s channels portfolio and Digital Products (CN App and Ei Plus) with all Brazilian independent Pay TV Operators and ISP (Internet Service Providers),
Help and support to all clients, develop market analysis, create databases, coordinate contracts issues and subscriber bases on a monthly basis.
• Negotiation of commercial terms for Turner linear channels portfolio with Brazilian independent Pay TV operators and ISPs;
• Relationship with Legal team for elaborating new distribution contracts.
• Support to clients through delivery and habilitation of decoders, as well as support to technical.
• Responsible for negotiating Digital Products within Brazilian ISPs and promote launching campaigns among these clients marketing platforms.
• Financial feasibility analysis and preparation of commercial proposals and integration with Strategic Planning Team for elaborating and approving new proposals.
• Participation in launching events of new operators developing synergies and a closer collaboration. Commercial and marketing teams' trainings for pay tv operators instructing about Turner portfolio of channels and internal training for Turner employees highlighting about specific changing in programming for sports events, commercial models and partnerships.
• Insertion of new clients and contracts in IBravo system; upgrades of customer information and checking if commercial terms such as discounts, penetration obligations and subscribers guarantee are being respected.
• Diploma or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance
• Broad knowledge and experience in Coordinating relationship with internal and external clients
• Broad knowledge and experience in Brazilian Pay TV Market
• General knowledge of Negotiation strategies
• Ability to develop commercial proposals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29v3y-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.