New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks an Administrative Assistant for the Ent & EC Network Partnerships Department.
• Responsible for all clerical work including phone coverage, calendar, emailing, copying, creating presentations/one sheets, arranging internal meetings, travel arrangements, expenses etc. Interface daily with high level executives both internally and externally.
• Handle special events planning for meetings/conferences.
• Assist with team projects as directed by supervisor and maintain various reports for division.
• Serve as liaison between all internal departments to ensure effective communication.
• Excellent organizational and written/oral communications skills.
• Ability to effectively supervise multiple projects, simultaneously perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Bachelor's degree required