Fox TV Stations
New York, NY
Temporary Administrative Assistant
Turner Services Inc. seeks an Administrative Assistant for the Content Partnerships, NEWS department. This position will autonomously perform complex and comprehensive administrative support for 2 SVPs in Ad Sales.
• Responsible for making independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work
• Proficient in how to manage multiple projects that require feedback from various teams
• Proactively partner closely and regularly with SVP's directs, team members and peer assistants
• Superior collaboration and communication skills, both verbally and written
• Responsible for assisting in the creation and design of PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft excel and word documents including finding support imagery, performing simple research tasks, writing and editing simple copy
• Superior at scheduling meetings, managing travel and handling expense reports of a busy executive
• Must understand the importance of confidentiality in all aspects of role
• Coordinate department - wide merchandise orders and office supplies
• Responsible for managing various status reports and ad hoc projects, etc.
• Help develop agendas and internal meeting materials and outlines• Pitch in on team-wide initiatives where applicable
• Perform duties such as updating various team tracking reports, maintaining email distribution lists, keeping org charts up to date
• Help maintain and update the marketing website: News.warnermediamarketing.com and keep internal library of materials up-to-date
• Qualifications-Interested candidates should strive to be an extension of the SVPs and therefore demonstrate at all times: exemplary work ethic, excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, friendly and positive personality, exemplary phone manner, optimal efficiency and the ability to anticipate whenever possible.
• Passion for and understanding of Media and News-Desire to learn about WarnerMedia as a company and the industry as a whole
• Project experience - Social media and digital knowledge a plus
• Team player, creative and able to balance, prioritize and be flexible-MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills required
• Proactive, personable, ability to multitask, desire to be involved
• Bachelor's Degree