Head Of Audio / Podcast Programming
Los Angeles, CA
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Executive for Podcast Sales department.
• Direct and maintain the sale and distribution inventory to agencies and clients to meet revenue budget requirements.
• Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis.
• Create and present proposals to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network's best inventory interests in mind.
• Analyze and diagnose client needs and share analyses with all TBSI divisions to maximize revenue opportunities.
• Develop and maintain stable relationships with operations and sales support groups within the company.
• Responsible for daily supervision of the ''team,'' which includes Sales Assistants and Sales Planners.
• Be a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AEs.
• Lead the development of strong client and agency relationships for applicable accounts.
• Develop creative ideas and solutions for business responsibilities.
• Direct comprehensive servicing and support for clients and agencies.
• Maintain working knowledge of research products, and tech
• Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
• Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• Strong Digital background and the ability to represent multiplatform.