TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
A senior management role responsible for the Technical Design aspect of games across the full development slate.
As Head of Technical Design, you will be directly responsible for the Technical Design Teams' project-specific throughput and quality of work. This will include; assuring the team with your creative & technical direction, remaining agile by appropriate delegation through the team and ensuring the team are well equipped to produce high quality content.
If you're an experienced and passionate individual with a proven record of successfully managing teams and delivering results, we'd love to hear from you.
Tt Games wants our workforce to be more representative of all sections of society at all levels in the organisation. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.
• Overall responsibility for delivering high quality content across the studio
• Sets the creative vision for the team, instilling a high performance, quality culture.
• Responsible for resource planning across the division, ensuring projects are adequately resourced with staff with the appropriate skills levels to meet the needs of the slate.
• Working with other development disciplines (e.g. Programming) to identify any workflow issues and make improvements to process.
• Significant experience gained across a range of successful games.
• Proven track record of successful delivery to deadlines.
• Proven track record of delivering quality improvements to content.
• Significant people management experience and has experience of delivering results through others.
• Experience of managing across locations and/or remotely would be desirable.
• Ability to motivate and develop creative individuals and teams, instilling a high-performance culture
• Strong creative vision related to the team's content and how it fits the overall business strategy
• Creative approach to game development – pushes for innovation
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required. Must be able to represent the team's vision in meetings.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to influence senior executives.
• Strong organisational skills – must be able to multi-task and work effectively across a slate of projects.
• Setting the vision - ability to convey priorities and vision effectively to employees at all levels.
• Proactively identifies and implements staff development opportunities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn803-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.