Senior IT Engineer
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
• Developing, tracking, maintain and executing the overall project schedule/plan.
• Managing the requirements of the project stakeholders (Game Directors/Publisher's/ Executive Management).
• Working closely with project stakeholders to provide clear direction, project plans and regular status updates.
• Maintaining communication flow between the project leads.
• Working alongside leads to establish project budgets and Identify the resources required to deliver the project successfully and within the constraints of the project plan.
• Daily risk assessment of the project and resolving risks or elevating to the Head of Production.
• Resolving project conflicts.
• Responsibility for leading, co-ordinating and managing the Project Co-ordinators.
• Provide coaching to Junior Project Co-ordinator where appropriate and with direction from the Head of Production.
• Evaluate and provide support to other projects in development, championing consistency across other project teams
• Support Head of Production with Studio level resource planning
• Continuously research and recommend best practices to drive game development.
• Establish, expand and mature pipelines, technologies and tools to streamline project processes.
• Attend regular reviews of their projects.
• Undertake relevant on-the-job training where required and keep up-to-date with industry advancements and technologies.
• Identifying and ensuring that all employee relations matters (including absence, performance and conduct) are dealt with in line with Company policies and procedures and in liaison with Human Resources.
• Ensuring adequate staffing levels to cover for absence and throughout crunch periods.
• Carrying out local inductions and probationary reviews for all new starters to ensure competence in the full range of tasks they are required to undertake.
• Delegating work to employees and monitoring output.
• Regularly reviewing employee performance through appraisals and one-to-ones to ensure performance targets and expected behaviours are delivered.
• Provide/arrange any required on-the-job training and coaching
• Proven experience with full project lifecycle, from inception to completion, including any post-launch content rollout
• Proven ability to successfully deliver AAA titles on time and on budget
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Good time management and planning skills.
• Good understanding of in-house tools and software used in development.
• Agile & SCRUM experience advantageous
• Experience with Jira, MS Excel & MS Project advantageous
• Practical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
• Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
• Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke804-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.