Systems Engineering 1 - Engineering - Systems
Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for a role where you can really make an impact?
As an IT Director at TT Games you would play a key role in our ability to create the games that we all know and love.
You will lead our IT team whilst designing and implementing IT strategies that align with our business goals and games releases. Ensuring that every member of TT has all the tools and equipment they need to continue to deliver top quality work!
This is a chance to oversee and take part in day to day IT Infrastructure, games technologies, applications and support operations at the same time as working with senior leadership to ensure required compliance and standards are met.
Our staff are a core priority for us and you would also be tasked with partnering with each member of your team and coaching / nurturing them to help their careers develop.
So what would you actually be responsible for?
• Overall management of the studio IT team including recruitment, supervision, career/ skill development and performance management
• Strategy design and overall business goal alignment
• Partnership with wider WBIE Global IT team
• Developing and maintaining the IT budget as well as IT related project based costing
• Building a good relationship with the Studio business leads and ensuring that IT continues to support their drivers and goals
• Our overall IT Technology stack, security , compliance and technology roadmap
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
• Someone with previous experience leading IT teams
• A demonstrable ability to effectively prioritize and execute business critical IT tasks
• A candidate who has previously worked to establish strong internal relationships with the right stakeholders
• An ability to translate technical requirements for non-technical stakeholders / staff
If this role looks like something you would enjoy apply here! We are looking forward to speaking with you.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx1mpj-18-234-244-170-42 in your application.