Full Time Job
Tt Games Studios
- Full Time
As Community Manager at Tt Games, a division of WB Games Inc., you will develop and nurture new connections between our game teams and players.
You'll be responsible for creating and implementing fantastic community engagement programs, delivering brilliant editorial content, monitoring forums, and supporting a wide array of diverse communities for our titles. Working closely with the External Production group, the Community Manager will often act as our voice to the players, while representing the voices of the players to the studio.
You should be expert in a wide variety of social media platforms and tools, and will be responsible for managing and developing the company's presence on Twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant platforms.
You'll obviously need to be an outstanding communicator.
You'll also need to be comfortable pursuing initiatives through complex organisations, building support based on data, and navigating external approvals with patience and respect. You will need to report regularly on key metrics.
If you're an experienced and passionate individual with a proven record of successful videogame community engagement, both strategically and tactically, we'd love to hear from you.
Tt Games wants our workforce to be more representative of all sections of society at all levels in the organisation. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.
Develop and Execute Community Engagement Programs
• Engage the community, build loyal fans and spread positive sentiment.
• Develop the community management strategy for each title in collaboration with the Game Teams.
• Monitor, report and drive key community engagement performance metrics.
Be a Voice of Tt Games to the Players
• Implement community management actions and monitor forums.
• Act as liaison to Customer Support and address the community's needs.
• Identify community leaders and empower them to contribute to the greater community.
Be the Voice of the Community to the Game Team
• Analyse and identify issues and trends, sharing player feedback with the Game Team.
Core Skills & Experience:
• World-class experience in community management at a senior level.
• Proven track record in building impactful social media campaigns.
• Passion for games.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter.
• Detail-orientated and results-driven.
• Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
• Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Good time management and planning skills.