Treyarch is looking for a Senior UI Artist to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for iterating on concepts, delivering high fidelity comps, and bringing visual designs to life in engine. Your deep understanding of user interface, visual design, and technical implementation will foster effortless collaboration across multiple disciplines to achieve success as a team.
You'll have extensive experience with interactive media, an expert grasp of art and design principles and a passion for innovation. As a senior member of the team, you will help inspire fellow team members, take point on major features and ensure our tools support our workflow needs.
What you'll do...
• Create everything from sketches to high fidelity visual comps for game features, HUD and iconography.
• Generate UI assets and work with UI Engineers and Designers to implement in engine.
• Work with UI Leadership to achieve desired visual direction and ensure consistency on each project.
• Collaborate with a variety of disciplines including art, design, engineering, audio, and production.
• Mentor and guide junior team members.
• Advocate and provide solutions for tool, pipeline and workflow improvements.
To succeed you should have…
• 4+ years' experience working in interactive media with a focus on user interface design.
• Game industry experience on at least 1 commercially shipped title.
• Strong knowledge and experience with visual design, motion design, typography, and iconography.
• High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma or other industry standard design tools.
• Good communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management capabilities.
• Solid understanding of user experience principles.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, strategic, and troubleshooting skills.
• Passion for Games.
• College degree in Media/Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Illustration or Industrial Design.
We'd love it if you also have…
• Experience working in a related field, such as advertising, motion graphics, web design, information architecture, illustration or industrial design.
• Technical proficiency in scripting, shaders or implementation.
• Motion graphics experience.
• Experience designing with accessibility in mind.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
PS, we've also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbe45x-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.