Production Finance Executive, Original Movies
Santa Monica, CA
Treyarch is a seeking a top-notch Temporary Production Coordinator to join our studio!
Responsibilities will include:
• Attend VO sessions (virtually).
• Function as Production oversight at VO sessions. This includes:
• Track recording progress, provide insight into recording needs, recording schedule, project schedule, and line context.
• Represent the studio to director, engineers, and talent.
• Prep for VO sessions by:
• Working with Audio prod and dialog coordinator to watermark recording scripts, generate recording sides, and prepare any other session material (ref art, ADR videos, etc). Send this out to director, studio, and talent.
• Assist with VO Production through:
• Coordinating with dialog coordinator to track VO deliveries and implementation.
• Helping oversee QA of VO categories, subtitle fixing, and bug tracking.
• Assist with Audio Production tasks (eventually), such as:
• Writing up jiras, bug tracking, taking meeting notes.
• Professional and Socially Adept -- you will interact with talent, occasionally celebrities, as well as our director and engineers. You will represent Treyarch when the writers are not present, and may be the only impression of the studio that some of our talent ever get.
• Organized – there is a lot of information to keep track of, and it changes daily. They will need to be able to keep up with our schedule and linecounts.
• Game experience is obviously a plus, but not necessary. Anyone who meets the above criteria could do this job.
• Ideally, they'd be interested in production as a career.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.