Santa Monica, CA
Treyarch is looking for a talented Graphic Design Artist with experience in creating compelling and eye-catching marketing imagery for our in-game content. This will be a Temporary work assignment for at least 6 months and potential for further work. Your focus will be to create stunning images that tell stories for our players to engage in our content. Candidate's experience will determine the title, so whether you are in the early stages of your career, or a seasoned veteran and leader, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
• Creating compelling marketing art for our in game content.
• Partnering with creative and technical art teams on branding and strategy for marketing art.
• Collaborating with 2d and 3d content art teams on the creation of final 2D in-game imagery that features weapons, characters, and other in-game assets.
• Using your creativity, eye for quality, and compositing skills to tell compelling stories within single marketing images.
• Exceptional image composition and compositing skills.
• Great execution in and knowledge of a variety of graphic design styles.
• Great understanding of typography, title design, and iconography.
• Post FX and Color grading techniques to make an image burst with visual appeal.
• Master level Photoshop skills.
• Great understanding of photography and lighting.
• Experience in motion graphics.
• Basic understanding of 3d applications.
• Experience in 2D graphic design for streaming services, gaming, or social media.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkwop-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.