Senior Test Engineer
Santa Monica, CA
Temporary Build Engineer - Treyarch
Treyarch is seeking a talented new team member to join our Build team. As a Build Engineer, you will configure, monitor, and execute builds for play testing and releases.
On a typical day you may assist with build requests, report problems to engineers, or archive a recent release. You'll also work closely with our production team to help configure the live environment.
• Manage a build and release environment that is reliable and efficient
• Design, document, implement and maintain automated processes
• Identify issues and work with engineering team to ensure they are addressed
• Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall build process
• Able to analyze build environment and report issues
• Effective communication and leadership skills to collaborate with and support engineering
• Experience with managing Windows.
• Experience with source control tools such as Perforce
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent software releases.
• Familiarity with at least one programming language (Python or C#)
• 1 - 2 years of build engineering experience
• Proficiency in Python
• Work experience in Build/release infrastructure
• Exposure to Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration and deployment best practices
• SQL knowledge
This is a contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.