Do you have hands-on experience writing high-performance digital audio systems for PC and console games or similar hardware? If you possess strong C/C++ fundamentals and want to work with some of the most talented creatives in the industry, driving the technology to sculp the soundscape of future Call of Duty titles then we want to hear from you!
What you'll do…
• Design, develop and implement run-time game audio features across a variety of architectures and operating systems
• Collaborate with other members of the engineering and sound departments at Treyarch and throughout the company, helping to push the boundaries of game audio technology
To succeed you should have…
• A passion for game audio and desire to work on the technology, tools and back-end systems to immerse players in 3D worlds
• Strong computer science fundamentals in areas including algorithms and data structures, thread synchronization, and time and space complexity trade-offs
• Industry experience creating and maintaining run-time, driver-level audio systems and tools
• Proficiency in C++
• Experience with one or more scripting languages (Python, C#/.NET, Lua, etc.)
• A team player attitude and be capable of working in a fast-paced team environment
• 3+ years of proven experience in an Audio Engineering role or similar position, preferably with at least one shipped title
• A degree in Computer Science, or similar technology related field, ideally with an emphasis on low-level programming, or equivalent experience
We'd love it if you also have…
• Experience as a musician or vocalist
• Familiarity with DAWs like Pro-Tools, Reaper, Adobe Audition, Ableton Live or similar
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
PS, we've also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46201-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.