Treyarch is looking for a talented and passionate Associate Photogrammetry Artist to work in our photogrammetry team, creating next-gen content for our next game. Qualified candidates will work alongside a team of world-class environment artists, technical artists, and level designers who have worked on one of the most successful video game franchises of all time. Our ideal candidate is excited about creating believable environments and content based on real world data. If you're passionate about video games, working collaboratively, and have a strong portfolio, come join our team!
• Operating a fully or semi-automated end-to-end photogrammetry pipeline to generate high quality game assets.
• Implementing feedback from the world building team on the content generated by the photogrammetry team.
• Help provide feedback for external vendors on photogrammetry best practices based on team's needs.
• Traveling locally, to scan architecture assets, Materials and props.
• Constantly look for opportunities to improve the workflow to maximize efficiency in generating high quality assets.
• Operate a multicamera photogrammetry rig.
• Consulting with additional art disciplines on adapting photogrammetry practices to their workflows.
• Collaborating with the Design team on supporting gameplay functionality while achieving believability goals.
• Adhering to the aesthetic and technical standards set by the Studio Art Director and Technical Art department.
• Frequently communicating updates and escalating concerns when necessary to the appropriate team members or managers.
• Demonstrate willingness to learn new skills and workflows in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding level execution of modular level construction.
• Understanding of Photogrammetry conceptually.
• Have portfolio examples of successfully generated photogrammetry content.
• Intermediate experience with common 2D and 3D software packages (Max/Maya, Zbrush, Substance, and Photoshop).
• Intermediate level experience with photogrammetry software such as Reality Capture or equivalent.
• Experience using LIDAR technology is a plus.
• Understanding in one or more Game Engines (Radiant, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, or equivalent).
• A minimum of 1+ year of experience working in the game industry or the 3D industry in general.
• A portfolio demonstrating the ability to execute a photogrammetry asset with at least 3 examples.
• Must be able to be proactive in a large, fast-paced team environment that requires extensive communication and coordination with both internal and external developers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek2q7-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.