Santa Monica, CA
Job Title:Temporary Animator - Treyarch
Treyarch is looking for a world-class, industry-leading Animator for our projects. In this role, you will help inspire the team by creating the highest quality animations while pushing the boundaries of gameplay, storytelling, and technology. The ideal candidate is passionate about animation and has a strong understanding of animation principles, body mechanics, Motion Builder, and motion-capture editing techniques.
• Work directly with the Lead and Senior Animators and Designers to identify and execute on the animation needs of the game.
• Plan, animate, implement, and support complex animations.
• Create great animation using motion capture data or keyframing.
• Follow group standards and best practices.
• Collaborate effectively with other disciplines, including art, design, and audio.
• Manage day-to-day development issues, identify problems, and drive creative solutions to fix them.
• Might be the owner of minor animation sets and or scenes.
• 1 - 5 years of animation experience in the game industry.
• Broad knowledge of game animations that spans across all parts of the development.
• Experience with Motion Builder
• Ability to take direction well
• You are self-motivated, open to learning and expanding your knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills, time management, and work discipline.
• Experience with facial animation.
• Experience animating non-humanoid characters
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.