TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. ''Social first'' increasingly leads our RFPs and the briefs we receive form clients. Our Social capability is growing and we are passionate about applying our expertise, and beautiful design, to bring marketing campaigns to life across digital & social. We believe entertainment marketing, across all facets of the industry, demands social in its DNA, behavior and roll out.
The Social Community Manager Lead supports the Trailer Park Group Community Management workstream, and team. In this role, you will report to the SVP of Digital/Social and help lead a team of Social Community Managers to ensure that our community management strategy and execution maps to our client's marketing objectives. This position requires someone with impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills who works successfully with clients, team members, key stakeholders, and senior managers.
• Act as the primary point of contact for community management specific client requests.
• Regularly coordinate deliverables with other community managers
• Lead & mentor Community Management team including providing on-going feedback
• Provide overall direction and delegation of Community Management Team with consult from SVP, Digital Social and other Sr team members.
• Provide Metric and KPI inputs as needed and be prepared to speak in-depth to ALL highlights and opportunities.
• Converse with audiences across all social media channels to ensure thoughtful and meaningful interactions
• Help to uphold the tone and voice of the clients' brands on social accounts
• Publish content across all social media platforms
• Analyze audience interactions weekly and provide recommendations on improvements for future interactions
• Assist in maintaining a social content calendar
• Develop and execute social media and communication campaigns to align with client marketing goals
• Produce, write and create engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner across brands
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost the clients content awareness
• Coordinate with the client to ensure brand consistency & messaging to engage with fans
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends, memes and overarching cultures
• Continuously audit existing processes and systems to ensure effectiveness and program optimization for community management team.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 3 -4+ years in a client-facing role at a marketing agency, preferably with Entertainment clients
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, management, or related field preferred
• Strong understanding and experience in social media as a marketing tool.
• Experience using social media management tools such as Asana, Sprout, and Sprinklr
• Ability to present to clients who are at the director level with a high degree of confidence and professionalism.
• Familiarity with Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
• Previous Community Management experience required.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo26q-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.