Manager, Creative Music Strategy
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are seeking a talented Social Account Director with a can-do attitude to join our innovative digital and social team. The right person will have existing contacts in film, TV and new media and enjoy a client facing role.
• Serve as point of contact on all projects while effectively managing client expectations-strategically, creatively and financially.
• Develop communication strategies and collaborate on the writing of strategic briefs and presentations.
• Organize and lead project meetings, including developing agendas and building project schedules.
• Support the preparation of client presentations, ensuring the team has all necessary materials for meetings.
• Contribute to the formation of annual resource plans and contractual agreements.
• Ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality on time and on budget.
• Drive growth through pre-existing relationshipsand the cultivation of new business opportunities.
• Identify opportunities and cultivate new ideas that fit with client marketing goals and lead to business expansion, leveraging core capabilities and/or new technology and products where relevant.
• 5+ years of related industry experience at a marketing or ad agency required.
• Experience with all aspects of digital and social media marketing campaigns.
• Entertainment experience required, specifically within film and television.
• Demonstrated track record of securing new/incremental business and developing/maintaining positive client & creative team relationships.
• Strong advocacy skills on behalf of the client to internal teams and on behalf of the agency to the client, all in the name of making great work that accomplishes predetermined goals.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
• Willingness to wear many hats and get hands dirty when necessary.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.