Post Production Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Trailer Park Group's fast-expanding London AV division is looking for an exceptional Senior Offline Editor to work on major campaigns for theatrical blockbusters, independent films, and scripted and unscripted television shows.
You must have the ability to tell a compelling story with little to no copy. You must also possess a great music sensibility and a passion to produce powerful work.
Based in Los Angeles, Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the centre, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Responsibilities and essential functions
• Editing and creating trailers, TV campaigns, digital spots and campaigns, special content and in-house reels for film AV projects.
• Acting as a creative voice in the creation of marketing materials for theatrical releases.
• Working closely with Senior Producers and Creative Directors on all creative campaigns.
• Attending debrief meetings with clients or producers to review content.
• Working closely with the Creative Producer to manage deadlines and edit all campaigns according to client notes.
• Working with Post Production to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Creating content that meets deadlines and satisfies the client's creative direction.
• Using professional digital editing software and equipment (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple's Final Cut Pro) to insert music, narration, dialogue and sound effects into video.
• Continuously discovering and implementing new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
• 7+ years of professional trailer editorial experience
• Extensive knowledge of Premiere, Final Cut Pro 7 and/or AVID
• Ability to create content under tight deadlines that meet client creative and delivery demands
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, while creating high caliber creative content
• Creative mind and storytelling abilities
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Willingness to take direction and execute accordingly
• Ability to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience
• Availability to work nights and weekends as needed
Hybrid working is available. The position is not eligible for flex-time.
#LI - Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9642-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.