Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the entertainment side of Art Machine's business. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join our team. This person will work under the Account Executive on some of our biggest accounts to support the team and drive the client's projects forward. This means you'll need to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Maintain and manage all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied assets.
• Open, close, and track the status for all projects.
• Work closely delegating all necessary assets to design team.
• Preflight and deliver final assets to client, maintaining project oversight and ensuring proper quality control.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems, including Microsoft proficiencies in Excel, Outlook and Teams.
• Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
• 1-2 years of related industry experience. Agency experience preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xoyx-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.