OTT Platform Packaging Specialist
London, United Kingdom
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services with offices in Hollywood and London.
Trailer Park is looking for an exceptional Production Manager to join our new AV division in London and help shape and lead the post production department.
• Must have fantastic attention to detail on all AV deliverables. Including picture, audio and motion graphics to ensure smooth delivery on time for clients
• Understanding of all client deliverables including toolkits and brand guidelines.
• A solid knowledge of all phases of the post production process. Including all delivery types for TV, Radio, Online and Theatrical finishes
• Knowledge of all censorship bodies and their requirements
• Book and manage all post production facilities
• A composed and poised approach when coming to fast turnarounds in a reactive environment.
• Proactive in working with Creative Director and Producers to determine finishing schedules and keep on top of all deliveries.
• Extremely strong technical knowledge including but not limited to Frame rates, codecs, encodes and colour space.
• Help determine project organization including folder structures, naming conventions, etc.
• Work alongside our LA production team in order to determine how we work alongside them.
• Lead on any on set shoots and booking of crews
• Interviewing new Control Room Assistants
• Training of initial new Control Room Assistants and line managing them
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 2+ Years of experience
• Knowledge of Offline and Online Finishing
• In-depth knowledge of the Trailer Editing process from start to finish
• Proficient in Theatrical Marketing security standards
• Ability to successfully communicate with Client, Producers, Editors, Coworkers, etc.
• General understanding of edit software (Premiere, Avid, FCP 7)
• Proficient with Shared Area Network storage (ISIS/Unity/XSAN)
• Proficient in Transcoding media (Codecs, Resolutions, Frame Rates, etc.)
• Proficient in different file transfer systems (PIX, Aspera, WD, etc.)
• Knowledge of UHD – HDR/SDR, HD, Socials, all UK standard broadcast and theatrical deliverables
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx020-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.