Art Machine's fast-expanding London office is looking for an exceptional Production Coordinator with a can-do attitude and a strong interest in entertainment marketing. The successful candidate will be hyper-organized, meticulous and will wear many hats.
Art Machine (part of the Trailer Park Group) is a fully integrated advertising agency with offices in London and Hollywood. Producing some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients, we have built a strong reputation for award-winning creative, great service, and a fun, energetic culture.
• Preflighting and delivering final assets to the client; maintaining project oversight and ensuring proper quality control.
• Creating templates in Adobe Photoshop, adhering to strict guidelines.
• Prepping and packaging final artworks in Adobe InDesign.
• Adapting and localising artworks in Photoshop.
• Assisting in maintaining / managing all ingoing / outgoing client-supplied assets.
• Opening, closing and tracking the status of all projects.
• Working closely with the production manager; delegating all necessary projects to the finishing team.
• Providing administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Helping with booking freelance resources.
• Downloading imagery, creating contact sheets and uploading.
• Assisting with budget requests and project timelines.
• Establishing project schedules and maintaining on-time accountability.
• Monitoring digital file guidelines, naming convention protocol and file sharing processes.
• Working with the photographic team to license imagery.
• Checking font licenses.
• Artworker experience is a must.
• Understanding of pre-press and printing processes.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OS X operating systems, including proficiencies in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Teams, as well as a solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
• A natural capacity for being meticulous, results-oriented and customer-focused.
• Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, with clients, vendors and internal teams.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet deadlines.
• 2-3 years of related industry experience.
• A passion for the creative process.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work.
You must be able to live and work in the UK.
#LI - Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye1w0-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.