Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood.
We are looking for a stellar Production Coordinator to join our Mirada team!
In-House Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Enter all Production and Post POs
- Track all PO's & payments
- Enter check requests & petty cash requests in accounting system
- Enter and reconcile credit card purchases into accounting system
- Process union & non-union crew payroll
- Reconcile Petty Cash
- Tracking/managing EP & Director Calendar.
- Manage office schedules and calendars and set up meetings
- Distribution of daily / weekly schedule
EP SUPPORT/SALES SUPPORT:
-Track New projects & all sales leads and manage Sales Lead list
-Manage Rep Requests (Reels, Invoicing, etc.)
-Maintain Agency/Client List including all creatives
- Set up/Manage freelance crews for use of office space and/or meeting rooms
- Setting up conference calls
- Manage hard drives inventory library
- Troubleshoot with IT/HR freelancer's issues
-Uploading cuts/clips/deliverables to FTP, WireDrive, Dropbox, server, etc.
- Research equipment, stages, locations, personnel, etc. for bids
- Crew and equipment holds
- Researching, coordinating, booking production travel
- Prepping jobs prior to production team starting
- Ability to coordinate in-house productions both live action and post
- Wrap off-shore jobs
- Manage Insurance Certs
- Start work to all freelance hires
-Proficiency with computers/Microsoft products/apple products/adobe products a plus
-Coordinate and set up Voice Over Recording sessions either with our in-house studio or with out of house recording studios
-Work with the editor/AE to get the spot ref, OMF prep, et all to recordist/Mixer
-Sit in on VO session and mix, note changes and agency notes, note selected versions.
-Coordinate and set up Color Session, whether in house or outside vendor
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz58z2-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.