TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London and Mumbai.
Trailer Park Group is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated Production Assistant/Runner to work in our AV division.
Multitasking, troubleshooting and organizational skills, along with dedication to the position and its responsibilities, are essential. PAs must sometimes handle high-pressure situations with a focused and positive attitude. Potentially long hours and weekend work. A strong interest in post-production is mandatory, with the ideal candidate having a familiarity with non-linear editing software and a long-term desire to become an editor.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Make deliveries and pick-ups for the Theatrical, Content & Creative Services departments.
• Assist vault management to:
• Log incoming/outgoing elements into vault tracking system.
• Track and manage all assets going in and out of the vault as needed for internal workflow.
• Create, print and organize labels, cases, and final asset delivery logs.
• Assist Facilities Manager with various tasks.
• Dial up and connect ISDN boxes for remote voice-over recording sessions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Ability to work independently, possessing good communication skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask, and a strong attention to detail.
• Must pick up new workflows and software quickly.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with the discernment to know when to ask for help.
• Willingness and ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
• Must have personal car, California driver's license and good driving record for runs. Mileage will be reimbursed.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way''. You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. This enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, MXW, White Turtle Studios, Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
WHAT WE OFFER
Robust benefits program, unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, work remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all US employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
#LI - Onsite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbj3pe-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.