Based in Los Angeles, Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services
Mutiny is Trailer Park Group's integrated creative agency focused solely on the Gaming space, anchored by deep audience insights, integrated creative thinking, and proprietary data and strategy-all backed by Trailer Park Group's premium content production resources on a global scale.
ABOUT OUR AGENCY OPERATIONS ROLE:
Mutiny is searching for an Operations Manager to join our team. You will partner closely with both Mutiny & Trailer Park Group to ensure daily operations of the agency are running smoothly and regularly improved upon. You will be in charge of supporting the team through your constant problem-solving and proactive planning skills. You don't see obstacles, you see opportunities.
Quick call outs:
* Candidate must have experience in operations and resource management in a creative marketing agency environment
* Experience optimizing agency allocations and team member utilization
* Candidates in commutable distance to Hollywood, California will be prioritized.
* A love for all things gaming would be great!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Serve as first-line escalation point to resolve low-to-medium internal operational conflicts and autonomously resolve
• Identify and implement tools and technologies that enhance operational efficiency. This may include project management software, collaboration tools, and other technologies that streamline agency processes
• Coordinate weekly resource meetings, ensure up-to-date resource management data are maintained and processes followed
• Monitor workload to prevent underutilization or overextension while empowering and facilitating teams to communicate and collaborate to optimize allocations
• Match team members' skills with project requirements and foster skill development; be a career builder
• Pipeline, Source, Recruit and Onboard freelancers while building a Rolodex of contacts keeping a finder on the pulse of external talent
• Help facilitate the onboarding of new hires ensuring every employee gets ingrained in the Mutiny culture while also providing them the tools they need to succeed in their role
• Run recurring and ad hoc research and data analysis to help bring actionable transparency that will improve margins
• Support recurring and ad hoc internal projects related but not exclusive to event planning, marketing and PR, facility/space management, data maintenance, etc.
• Collaborate with project managers to oversee and support project workflows. Ensure that projects adhere to timelines, budgets, and quality standards
• Develop, implement, and optimize operational processes to enhance efficiency and productivity within the agency. This includes creating workflows, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and guidelines
• Collaborate with finance and resource management teams to monitor project budgets. Ensure that projects are financially viable and align with the agency's financial goals
• Lead with empathy but follow with operational rigor
WHAT YOU WILL NEED (QUALIFICATIONS)
• 5+ years of relevant work experience preferred
• Ad agency experience required
• Experience placing freelance creative talent in a marketing agency environment
• Solid understanding of the digital/advertising project lifecycle and the roles of the various team members and subject areas in an agency
• Experience with process mapping
• Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and suggest solutions to short and long term challenges
• Must be able to successfully prioritize multiple projects
• Strong relationship management, influencing and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, as well as being a strong communicator, both written and verbal
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Dark Burn Creative, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Please note that a job offer for this position will be determined based on many factors, including experience, unique skill set, other qualifications, location, job performance (current employees), and various business and budgetary considerations.
In addition to base salary, TPG also offers a comprehensive benefits package to support the physical and emotional wellness of our employees. This includes unaccrued time off, sick time, paid company holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, maternity/paternity benefits, 401(k) for regular full-time employees, and other perks. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus compensation. TPG employees have access to TPG Academy, a unique industry offering that includes a full suite of learning experiences and development programs designed to support employee growth at every level across the organization. At TPG we are dedicated to supporting employees at every milestone to ensure they thrive in their careers at Trailer Park Group every step of the way
If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we'd still love to talk. Trailer Park Group is a growing organization with opportunities at all levels, and we are always in the market for great talent to come join us in achieving our mission.
We can't wait to meet you!
Annual base pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
$100,000 - $110,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8n0vq-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.