Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are searching for a talented Freelance Online Editor. Must be focused, detail oriented and able to work quickly in a high-pressure deadline driven environment. Our Finishing Dept. services all internal divisions. One day you may be required to finish a long form documentary and the next day, multiple TV Spots in various broadcast, web and social formats. Balancing multiple projects in progress is common. Versatility and flexibility are essential for maintaining Trailer Park Post's positive atmosphere and efficient workflow. Be a service oriented, client facing team player that can work cooperatively and collaborate to produce the best possible product.
• Work with Finishing Supervisors to determine the condition of project preps and scope of work in order to construct approval/delivery schedules
• Identify and callout incorrect, missing and/or low-quality sources
• Convert mismatched source media / re-convert incorrectly converted media from original sources
• Conform, cleanup, color correct, talent beauty, light vfx, green screen key, blur tracking
• Confirm finished piece against offline reference
• Confirm slate info and tags/versions match and are correct
• Finishing Supervisors will review and approve finished picture prior to creative team approval
• Conduct creative team picture approvals (with final mixed audio) and adjust picture as directed
• Learn, know and keep up to date on specs for each studio, network and streaming platform
• Master all necessary versions and formats per delivery specs
• Work with our Online Editor team to help maintain organization of media storage and ensure that projects are being structured, maintained and archived properly
• Provide technical/workflow support and trouble-shooting to other divisions as needed
Software, skills and knowledge:
• Deep understanding of wrappers, codecs, color spaces, frame rates, aspect ratios, transcoding, conversion/compression techniques, Mac hardware, applicable third-party hardware
• A reasonable level of proficiency in color correction, isolations, tracking and talent beauty is required
• DaVinci Resolve
• Sapphire Effects
• Compression software
• Black Magic I/O
• Avid Symphony
• After Effects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d225y5-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.