TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group's fast-expanding London AV division is looking for an exceptional Senior Offline Editor.
Based in Los Angeles, Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
The Senior Offline Editor will work on major theatrical and television campaigns for blockbusters, independent film titles, scripted and unscripted television shows.
You will create a compelling story with little to no copy, and you will have a great music sensibility and passion to produce outstanding work.
The position is not eligible for flex-time. Hybrid working is available
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit and create trailers, TV campaigns, digital spots and campaigns, special content and in-house reels for film AV projects.
• Confidently breakdown feature and series length material. Making selects of key dialogue and shot choices.
• Act as a creative voice in the production of marketing materials for theatrical releases.
• Work very closely with Producers and Creative Directors on all creative campaigns.
• Attend debrief meetings with clients or producers to review content.
• Stay in close communication with Producers to manage deadlines and edit all campaigns according to client notes.
• Work with Post-Production to troubleshoot technical issues as required.
• Create content that meets all deadlines and also satisfies the client's creative direction.
• Use professional digital editing software and equipment, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, to edit & layer music, narration, dialogue and sound effects with picture.
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7+ years of professional trailer editorial experience
• Extensive knowledge of Premiere and/or AVID
• Ability to create content under tight deadlines that meet client creative and delivery demands
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, while creating high caliber creative content
• Creative mind and storytelling abilities
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Takes direction and executes accordingly
• Clarity in your communications with members of the team
• Level head under stress
• Ability to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience
• Exceptional problem solving abilities
• Available to work nights and weekends as needed
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. This enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, MXW, White Turtle Studios, Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
#LI - Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1z2k-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.