Capitol Music Group
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood.
We are looking for an exceptional Freelance Motion Graphics Operations Coordinator to join our Motion Graphics division. The Operations Coordinator supports Motion Graphics operations by maintaining, tracking, and supplying department time on job, supplies, library, and invoices.
• Maintains department services by organizing office operations and procedures; tracking time on job codes; tracking and organizing interdepartmental correspondence; reviewing and approving all hours billed by designers; itemizing invoices and understanding all work coming and going out of the department.
• Watches all hours on projects to supply utilization, cost reports, and budget tracking.
• Working as intermediary between departments like IT, Human Resources.
• Booking, tracking hours, and creating purchase orders for Freelancers.
• Understanding everyones rate, whether client or designer to ensure all finances can be supplied at a moments notice, whether hard costs or hourly billing for clients.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Set up any new staff or freelance in the system and on their computer.
• Assist with expenses and any in office requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervising hours on campaigns, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Library Control, Reporting Skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn66j-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.