Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is seeking a talented Motion Graphics Animator to join our team!
• Design / animate work for a wide variety of high profile projects.
• Juggle a large volume of projects with competing deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Communicate and interact well with producers, team members, and supervisors.
• Reel of previous motion work is a must.
• Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Maya or Cinema 4D. Knowledge of Arnold is a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
• Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction.
• Ability to think creatively. Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field is encouraged.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1qmy-3-236-218-88-42 in your application.