TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services with offices in Hollywood and London.
We are looking for a self driven and innovative sales associate to join our sales and marketing team, Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for assistance with the Business Development process, including lead generation, pipeline management and communication to the Business Development Director and prospects as needed.
• Work closely with Business Development Director and Division Leaders
• Qualify leads
• Update sales pipeline and work in Salesforce
• Research names and companies to identify individual targets for email marketing and direct outreach
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• At least 1+ years' sales or business development experience
• Comfortable working in a high volume, transactional business development process
• Effective at written and verbal communication (email/ text/ phone calls)
• Excellent at follow-up
• Must be detail oriented – we track every aspect of our sales pipeline in Salesforce
• Prior experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1wve-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.