Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood.
The Editor works on major theatrical and television campaigns for theatrical blockbusters, independent film titles, and scripted/unscripted television shows. The Editor has the ability to tell a compelling story with little to no copy. He/She also possess great music sensibility and passion to produce great work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Edit and create trailers, TV campaigns, digital spots and campaigns, special content and in-house reels for Film AV projects.
• Act as a creative voice in the creation of marketing materials for Theatrical releases.
• Work very closely with Senior Producers and Creative Directors on all creative campaigns.
• Attend debrief meetings with clients or producers to review content.
• Stay in close communication with Creative Producer to manage deadlines and edit all campaigns according to client
• Work with Post Production to troubleshoot technical issues as required.
• Create content that meets all deadlines and satisfies client's creative direction.
• Use professional digital editing software and equipment, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Apple's Final Cut Pro, to insert
music, narration and dialogue and sound effects to a video.
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
• 7+ Years of professional trailer editorial experience
• Extensive knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7, Premiere and AVID
• Ability to create content under tight deadlines that meet client creative and delivery demands
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects at the same time, while creating high caliber creative
• Creative mind and storytelling abilities
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Ability to prioritize and mult-task in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Takes direction and executes accordingly
• Communicates clear direction to members of the team
• Level headed, calm and functions well under stress
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience
• Must be an exceptional problem solver
• Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8p81-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.