TMZ goes where stars work, live, and play and takes its audience into a world where the reality is even more fascinating than the hype. Recently acquired by FOX Entertainment, TMZ breaks the biggest stories in entertainment as only it can - with accuracy, irreverent humor, and youthful energy. TMZ connects with the public across its broadcast and digital platforms by providing a fresh, unvarnished, and honest take on celebrities and their real lives. TMZ is the first national television show to launch as an extension of a successful website and now has multiple sites and shows, including TMZ SPORTS and TMZ LIVE. In addition to TV and Web, TMZ has an additional way for fans to interact with the franchise - ''The TMZ Celebrity Tour.'' It's a show on wheels! The TMZ brand is the most trusted, the most talked-about, and the highest-quality entertainment news outlet in the world.
We are looking for an experienced senior Operations executive to report into the President, Alternative.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with the President, Alternative in setting and driving organizational vision and operational strategy
• Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
• Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
• Communicate with all areas of Fox Entertainment to ensure synergies between TMZ and all the different arms
• Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the President, Alternative
• Partner with the President, Alternative and key stakeholders on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
• Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
• Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience in executive leadership positions
• Experience in television sales, distribution or Business Affairs
• A solid grasp of the creative process in unscripted television
• Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
• Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
• A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
• Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxbxp-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.