Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Given the importance of social engagement and Live Nation's goal of continuing our leadership in the live entertainment space, we are looking to accelerate and redefine our social strategy and voice. The new VP of Social Media will be a critical member of the brand leadership team working to reimagine the way we leverage storytelling to support our existing business as well as to solidify the Live Nation brand in culture.
Reporting into the Chief Brand Officer as part of Live Nation's corporate brand team, this VP of Social Media is responsible for developing and executing a growth strategy for all social media platforms as well as identifying and employing innovative social tools and tactics to increase community engagement.
This individual will work closely with the Brand, Tour Marketing, Venues, Corporate Comms, Artist Nation, and Sponsorship teams to develop creative social-first strategies that establish a clear brand voice and purpose, improve reach and engagement and lead to cross-functional revenue-generating initiatives.
Create Live Nation's overall social media strategy across all platforms. The ideal candidate will own LN's voice across social media so that it is consistent and reflects our purpose, positioning and unique role in the live entertainment industry.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Lead all aspects of editorial calendar and publishing across all LN social platforms.
• Align and plan strategically with internal partners, including Brand, Tour Marketing, Venues, Corporate Comms, Artist Nation, Sponsorship, and beyond.
• Interpret and analyze all available data and make strategic and tactical recommendations based on those insights.
• Form strategic partnerships with established and emerging social platforms.
• Stay up to date and pursue partnerships with the latest analytics tools, vendors and social agencies that will best move our business forward.
• Build social media guidelines that outline content strategies as well as define platform-specific best practices.
• Stay informed about standard methodologies for social media, and changes in platforms' algorithms, tools, and policies.
• Work with the editorial team to build original social-first content.
• Track success through engagement rates, growth statistics, social engagement/responses and other metrics.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 8-10 years of experience in social media
• Prior experience developing and leading teams
• Possess proficiency in major social platforms' standard methodologies, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, working knowledge of secondary platforms, and a keen eye for emerging platforms and trends.
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated excellence in building social campaigns
• Experience briefing and running workflow with outside agencies
• Relationships with influencer management companies and agencies a plus
• Experience building creative social native content
• Strong knowledge of data analytics and other programs that support social content.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• Strong attention to detail
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1z7k-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.