Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Zero Waste Sustainability Team helps take our sustainability programs to the next level. This role is the backbone and driving force for helping us become zero waste through sorting and educating others. This position will partner with the Venue Sustainability Coordinator and be part of the venue operations team. This is a seasonal, part-time position for show days. Hours per week will vary depending on show schedule and business needs at the time. All employees must adhere to established COVID-19 safety regulations and procedures
• Assist in the post-show sorting process of all recycling, composting, and landfill materials
• Be an ambassador to all Band Members in order to help them understand their role in achieving the venue's sustainability goals
• Assist in employee engagement programs such as the water bottle refill punch cards, post show sort giveaways and new ideas
• Engage fans and encourage them to participate in our sustainability programs through activities or education
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Position requires about 90% of the time spent walking, bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ with about 65% of that time spent sorting materials
• Dedication to participate in something that will have a real and immediate impact to the cause
• Must be able to work well with other departments
• Experience in events, zero waste events are a plus
• A positive attitude
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2be26-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.