Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Third Party Risk Analyst will report to the Manager, Third Party Risk and assist with providing ongoing management, administration, and training for Live Nation's third party vendor management solution. Additional duties may involve assisting with other Compliance and Information Security related initiatives. The Third Party Vendor Team works closely with key stakeholders across multiple functional and business groups across the Live Nation Entertainment enterprise.
What This Role Will Do:
• Provide day to day oversight and administration for Live Nation's Third Party Risk Management program. This includes:
• Assist with facilitation and follow up for compliance due diligence of third party vendors
• Work with the business owner, internal stakeholders, and the vendor to ensure documentation is up-to-date throughout the vendor lifecycle
• Complete the import, export, and reporting of TPV data as required by stakeholders
• Fulfill account creation, password resets, and general tool troubleshooting requests for both internal users and external vendors
• Work on projects to integrate tools with external systems as needed
• Assist with general awareness training
• Work with Compliance and Information Security teams as well as internal stakeholders and external vendors throughout the Third Party life cycle
• Assist with maintaining Compliance and Information Security related training programs to help educate employees with regard to Policies & Procedures
• Assist with pulling and maintaining metrics, dashboards, and reports for Compliance, ESG, and Information Security related program activities
• Participate in due diligence reviews related to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, supply chain partners, other counterparties, and new internal projects and/or changes to existing processes
• Assist with Compliance, ESG, and Information Security related initiatives
• Work with Internal Audit and Stakeholders as needed to conduct Compliance risk assessments and develop reports and associated recommendations
What This Person Will Bring:
• Experience in technical product/project management or support
• Experience in third party vendor risk management is a plus
• Excellent computer skills including experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
• Proficiency in scripting or development is a plus
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills required
• Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders in order to meet organizational goals within deadline
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo9o6-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.