Quebec City, QC
Fière division de Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster a changé la façon dont le monde communique avec ses artistes, équipes et spectacles préférés, et nous continuons à façonner l'innovation chaque jour.
The Tech Lead will be a hands-on technical role in addition to guiding the development team responsible for developing, maintaining, and operating Ticketmaster's International Ticketing Services.
Responsibilities will include migrating into a new architecture or improving backend services, taking advantage of the latest DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies and tools. You will be working in a dynamic environment and proposing creative and practical solutions to operational challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Conceive, plan and implement innovative approaches to solve complex problems of diverse scope. Prepare and present technical concepts to internal/external audiences
• Design robust, reliable, highly available, and scalable architecture with solid monitoring and alerting capabilities.
• Ensure that all services owned by the team are efficient, cost-effective, and meet SLAs targets.
• Provide technical leadership for DevOps, Technical Debt, Security, test strategy, and built-in quality mindset.
• High degree of adaptability in order to learn new technologies and improve process es
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering leadership to new features development within strategic product roadmap.
• Define technical specifications and technical acceptance criteria for the development team to meet the business requirements.
• Assist product owner and business analyst to define acceptance criteria for epics and stories.
• May animate Agile and Kanban ceremonies like scrum, backlog triage, grooming, and story sessions.
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Solid 8+ years of experience with strong backend development, Multithreading, Thread-Pools with strong OOP skills
• Bachelor's degree/University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience building Distributed / Service-Oriented / Microservice and cloud-based architectures (AWS, CloudStack, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Extensive experience building cloud-native applications with Spring Boot
• Extensive knowledge on design principles for delivering Microservices with high cohesion, autonomous scope, business domain-centric organization, resilient, built with centralized monitoring, and automated
• Hands-on experience with RESTful service implementations.
• Hands-on experience with rational databases like (MySQL, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora) And NoSQL databases like (Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB)
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix Shell.
• Extensive experience with DevOps / Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment best practices and guidelines
• Hands-on experience with production deployments, operations, monitoring, and alerting
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to design and collaborate services development with multiple teams
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Self-driven, proactive and have a positive attitude; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting
• Excellent communication, documentation, presentation skills, and ability to clearly articulate a solution and to influence others in French and English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb70w6-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.