Quebec City, QC
Fière division de Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster a changé la façon dont le monde communique avec ses artistes, équipes et spectacles préférés, et nous continuons à façonner l'innovation chaque jour.
The Tech Lead will be a hands-on technical role in addition to guiding the development team responsible for developing, maintaining, and operating Ticketmaster's International Ticketing Services.
Responsibilities will include migrating into a new architecture or improving backend services, taking advantage of the latest DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies and tools. You will be working in a dynamic environment and proposing creative and practical solutions to operational challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Conceive, plan and implement innovative approaches to solve complex problems of diverse scope. Prepare and present technical concepts to internal/external audiences
• Design robust, reliable, highly available, and scalable architecture with solid monitoring and alerting capabilities.
• Ensure that all services owned by the team are efficient, cost-effective, and meet SLAs targets.
• Provide technical leadership for DevOps, Technical Debt, Security, test strategy, and built-in quality mindset.
• High degree of adaptability in order to learn new technologies and improve processes
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering leadership to new features development within strategic product roadmap.
• Define technical specifications and technical acceptance criteria for the development team to meet the business requirements.
• Assist product owner and business analyst to define acceptance criteria for epics and stories.
• May animate Agile and Kanban ceremonies like scrum, backlog triage, grooming, and story sessions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Solid 8+ years of experience with strong backend development, Multithreading, Thread-Pools with strong OOP skills
• Bachelor's degree/University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience building Distributed / Service-Oriented / Microservice and cloud-based architectures (AWS, CloudStack, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Extensive experience building cloud-native applications with Spring Boot
• Extensive knowledge on design principles for delivering Microservices with high cohesion, autonomous scope, business domain-centric organization, resilient, built with centralized monitoring, and automated
• Hands-on experience with RESTful service implementations.
• Hands-on experience with rational databases like (MySQL, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora) And NoSQL databases like (Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB)
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix Shell.
• Extensive experience with DevOps / Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment best practices and guidelines
• Hands-on experience with production deployments, operations, monitoring, and alerting
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to design and collaborate services development with multiple teams
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Self-driven, proactive and have a positive attitude; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting
• Excellent communication, documentation, presentation skills, and ability to clearly articulate a solution and to influence others in French and English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52nk7-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.