Virginia Beach, VA
Stagehand - Union
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production.
• Performs the Load-in, changeover/show-call and load-out of band and rental equipment
• Uses proper safety protocols with all related aspects to concert production including rigging and loading
• Assist audio, lighting and video crew members with placements, builds and cabling
• Responsible for hanging show backdrops, building stage risers, barricade placement
• Perform routine maintenance on stage, audio, lighting, barricade and rigging equipment as needed
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, cabling, ladders, etc.
• Assist Special Effects crew with C02 tanks, cryo jets, confetti cannons, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Setup and operate spotlights if necessary
• Report for Show Call duties dressed in Stage Blacks attire
• 2 years minimum tour and/or stage production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
• Be able to perform job duties in various weather situations
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnpq3m-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.