Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Staff Internal Auditor who will work as an integral part of our Americas Internal Audit team. Confident in nature, the successful candidate will communicate effectively with staff at all levels to quickly understand business processes, identify potential risk areas and help devise practical solutions to issues affecting our company. Working closely with the more senior members of the team, this person will evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Live Nation's operational and Sarbanes-Oxley controls and will be as comfortable working in a close-knit team environment as working independently.
Given the nature of the role, you will enjoy travelling, as 30-40% of your time will be spent at locations across North and South America.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist in performing internal financial and operational control audits across Live Nation businesses.
• Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
• Identify improper accounting or documentation, research issues and make recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
• Prepare clear and concise flowcharts, narratives, and reports to document processes and controls.
• Help the team to develop and foster Local Management relationships.
• Participate in peer and upward feedback.
• Ad-hoc reviews / projects.
• 30-40% travel.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• B.S. or similar degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
• At least 2 years of relevant experience and in process of obtaining CPA and/or CIA
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
• Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
• Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
• Confident, assertive and self-motivated
• Able to think laterally to resolve issues
• PC literate with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office suite
• Unquestionable integrity, credibility and moral character
• Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Experience of working for a public company
• Experience using Oracle a plus
• Interest or experience in the music industry
• Knowledge of foreign languages a plus
• Understanding or previous experience in External Audit, Internal Audit, Risk/Internal Controls, and/or Compliance
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22b4y-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.