Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Reporting into the Social Media Manager within Live Nation's corporate brand team, this social media obsessed marketer will be responsible for supporting existing functions including Tour Marketing, Corp Comms, and Artist Nation, as well as helping launch and steer Live Nation's brand representation on social media.
This enthusiastic social media marketer will be responsible for coordinating assets and communication between key internal Live Nation teams and also between leadership and external agencies, all with a goal of driving engagement across all social platforms where Live Nation has a presence.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Coordinate sharing of assets that will ultimately appear on Live Nation's social handles between various Live Nation internal divisions and external agencies
• Coordinate scheduling for senior team personnel
• Identify key trends in social media across Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and more
• Work closely with Paid Social and Social Analytics teams to ensure key delivery goals are met
• Process invoices by working closely with accounting team
• Work with internal and external partners to boost posts on relevant social channels
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing
• Strong understanding of and experience with social media platforms and their business account backends
• Experience working with Sprinklr, Spredfast, Julius and/or other similar software
• Relationships with influencers, influencer management companies and agencies a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with different levels of the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p360-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.