WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Reporting into the Head of Digital and Social Strategy for Live Nation's Media and Sponsorship Division, this social marketing professional will be responsible for Live Nation's influencer offerings, including day-to-day management the proprietary Influencer Network and facilitation of large scale influencer based platforms in conjunction with partner influencer management companies and agencies.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
This enthusiastic social media marketer will be responsible for overseeing revenue generating influencer programs. Day-to-day management of Live Nation's Influencer Network includes oversight of strategy of the network, facilitation of relevant technology vendors, and direct management of the influencer marketing team. Using a mix of technology partners and software, this individual will help construct revenue generating campaigns ensuring our client partners reach their target demographic through the power of social media & influencers. The individual will oversee recruitment of new influencers by carefully vetting and onboarding new names to sign up to the network. Additionally, this individual will help ensure Live Nation is offering best in class, relevant influencer platforms that can be built in conjunction with external parties and affiliated with our owned festivals, venues and/or promoted events.
This Individual Will:
• Carefully research and vet new influencers to recruit into the LNIN to ensure engagement, interest and brand safety requirements and thresholds are met
• Develop and execute strategies to build relationships with influencers already in the network
• Identify relevant influencers that are part of the network for brand client campaigns
• Communicate details for participation with influencers to ultimately contract them for client campaigns
• Boost influencer posts via whitelisting or business backend administration
• Oversee Influencer Marketing Coordinator(s) to collect and disseminate assets to influencers to ensure campaign posts adhere to required guidelines
• Monitor and track campaign performance in real-time to ensure goals are being met
• Produce campaign wrap up reports by looking at post data and comparing it to benchmarks
• Facilitate influencer payments in timely manner
• Work closely with social media agency to execute brand campaign posts from owned Live Nation channels
• Process invoices by working closely with accounting team
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 6-8 years of experience in social media or other relevant experience
• Relationships with influencers, influencer management companies and agencies
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong understanding of and experience with social media platforms and their business account backends
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with different levels of the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Understanding of Creator IQ is a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z69n-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.