In the role of Senior Engineer, you will work for the Ticketing Management Integration team on developing, maintaining, and operating Ticketmaster's International Desktop Applications for Windows. These desktop apps are essential to Ticketmaster's business, providing various B2B ticketing solutions for our clients.
Under the Ticketing Management Integration team, you will be responsible for owning the development and design of new features and maintaining the existing code base of the desktop applications developed in C++. You will have to rely on your wide range of experience to resolve complex problems.
You will work with a large variety of technologies and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible for the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Write clean code and tests to deliver robust features;
• Plan stories and iterations to achieve product goals and roadmaps;
• Design and develop tools to improve our continuous delivery stack;
• Code Proof Of Concepts, Examples of best practices we design in the team, projects foundations, and common libraries;
• Ensure high quality through automated tests;
• Ensure Code Review healthiness in the team;
• Ensure the right balance between standardization, innovation, quality, and technical debt reduction, to be able to deliver the business value fast;
Description of the soft skills such as:
• Autonomous and proactive;
• Passionate about technology and transformation;
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious;
• Comfortable with working in cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams;
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Solid 5+ years of experience with strong C++ skills, Multithreading, Thread-Pools with strong OOP skills;
• Solid experience coding with C++ v14, Borland C++, Delphi;
• Experience in windows environment;
• Experience in git / gitlab;
• Strong experience with MySQL;
• Experience with Linux/Unix Shell;
• Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles;
• Hands-on experience with production deployments, operations, monitoring and alerting;
• Experience with AWS – nice to have;
• Experience in DevOps – nice to have;
• Experience with DevOps / Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment best practices and guidelines – nice to have;
• Excellent organization and time management skills;
• Ability to design and collaborate services development with multiple teams;
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
• Self-driven, proactive and have a positive attitude; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting;
• Excellent communication, documentation, presentation skills, and ability to clearly articulate a solution in French and English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r709jq-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.