Quebec City, QC
Fière division de Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster a changé la façon dont le monde communique avec ses artistes, équipes et spectacles préférés, et nous continuons à façonner l'innovation chaque jour.
In the role of Senior Developer , you will work for the TM1 Sales team on critical application components that are used for the B2B point of sales. This application is essential to Ticketmaster's business, providing solutions for clients such as the NFL and some of the biggest venues on the planet. You will actively participate in overall solution and architecture design of the systems supported by your team.
Under the Sales team, you will be responsible for owning the development and design of entire application components. You will have to rely on your wide-range of experience to resolve complex issues, and you will have to mentor developers on your team.
You will work with a large variety of technologies and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible for the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Design and develop React component
• Architecture simple, scaleable and maintainable solutions
• Plan stories and iterations to achieve product goals and roadmaps
• Be accountable of your team's performance
• Mentor developers and promote motivation
• Develop on a Java Spring Boot stack
• Develop on AWS and Kubernetes
• Ensure high quality through automated tests
• Mentor developers
• Interact with Product/UX to develop features
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• 5+ years of development experience
• 5+ years of experience w/ Agile methodologies
• 3+ years of working full stack
• 3+ years of experience in DevOps
• Elite/Strong UI development skills
• Demonstrated experience applying Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Experience with modern UI framework such as React or Angular
• Java, Springboot, Maven
• Experience with production
• Experience working in an SOA development environment
• Experience designing REST APIs
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
• Bilingual: French, English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Autonomous and proactive.
• Passionate about technology and transformation.
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34z89-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.